Our Home Inspection
Be 100% Sure! Hire Kentucky Home Inspector!
The Kentucky Home Inspector will inspect your home as if we were the buyer or seller.
Steven Williams and Kentucky Home Inspector offers the most thorough home inspection available in the greater Lexington area. We inspect much more than the elements required by the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors. Our inspections include 80 to 100 color digital images, so you can see what we see and understand the condition of your home clearly. We also have the latest technologies, including thermal imaging equipment, to make sure we see everything we need to see – even defects that may not be visible to the human eye.
During the home inspection, we will inspect the following components of your home, looking for structural soundness, proper function, and failure to meet any code requirements:
- Foundation, grading, and drainage
- Roof covering materials and structures
- Walls, ceilings, and floors
- Doors, windows, and stairways
- Chimneys and fireplaces
- Porches, balconies, patios, and decks
- Carports, garages, and garage door openers
- Driveways and walkways
- Electrical systems, panels, outlets, and fixtures
- Heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Plumbing systems and plumbing fixtures
- Gas lines and meters
- Major built-in appliances
- Outdoor sprinkler systems
- Outdoor kitchens
And many more components are included in the home inspection…
In most circumstances, we will deliver your inspection report to you the day of the inspection. And we pride ourselves on the high quality of our reports. You’ll get a detailed, thorough explanation of your home’s condition accompanied by high-resolution digital images to support your understanding. Averaging about 70 pages in length, our report will outline:
- The elements of your home that we’ve inspected
- What we’ve found – current condition and defects
- Recommendations on how you can make repairs
- Extensive color images
- Information on how you can maintain your home moving forward
Steven Williams will walk you through the inspection report, answering your questions and helping you understand his findings. Our goal is to provide you with the confidence you need to buy or sell your home with peace of mind.
WE HAVE MORE THEN 15 YEAR’S OF EXPERIENCE
Call us at